EIA Project Manager Planning Consultancy
Central London • £43K - £58K + Exceptional Bens • Ref: JSM 11873
Posted 7th February 2019
One of the most sought-after Planning consultancies in the UK and internationally has recently established a new EIA team that has gone from strength to strength in 12 months and is set for significant growth. If you are a highly competent EIA professional, close to, or already operating at Project Manager level, then this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Why you should read on:
· Leading market brand both in the UK and internationally
· Key position within a young team set for significant growth
· Collaborative working culture with significant amount of autonomy
· Working alongside many of the UK’s leading planners and EIA professionals
· Enviable client base across numerous sectors, enabling resilience/work security
· Above market salary and benefits package including health, pension, car allowance, gym membership
· Superb workspace in a great location
· Plenty of office perks to encourage staff welfare
· Flexible working to suit your needs
· Significant investment in your training and development
· Significant scope for career progression to allow you to meet your potential
This is a really exciting time to join the business and be part of a rapidly expanding team. You will be given significant responsibility and scope to rapidly progress your career and build your market knowledge.
You will be responsible for the project management of various EIA’s for large and complex development proposals across a range of sectors.
Working closely with the integrated planning team, you will be involved in the coordination of technical specialists on behalf of developers and prepare Environmental Statements (ES) for submission in support of planning applications.
In addition to the EIA services, the team also advises clients on the management of environmental risks associated with potential development sites and provide sustainability advice to ensure that development proposals are of the highest standard.
London near St Pauls
· Educated to degree level as a minimum and preferably have a master’s degree in EIA or a related environmental planning course with EIA content
· Upwards of four years relevant post graduate experience
· Ambitious and confident character
· Fast thinking and versatile, with a passion for the industry
· Highly organised, good communication skills
Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position or similar roles currently and would like a discreet non-committal chat, please contact Jeremy Money (firstname.lastname@example.org). However, if you have not received a response within with-in one working week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
This is one of a number of exciting positions currently available via JSM Associates. JSM offers an extensive range of jobs in the areas of Planning, CSR & Sustainability, Environmental Management, Remediation & Contaminated Land, EIA and Ecology, Geotechnics, Environmental Planning, Air Quality, Noise and Vibration Landscape.
Phone - 01934 312 155
Email - email@example.com
Website - www.jsm-associates.co.uk
Twitter - @JSMAssociates
Apply for this role
Not keen on this role?
If the above role isn't for you, but you'd like to pursue other options, simply use the below links to register your CV with us for consideration, subscribe for job alerts or return to continue browsing other vacancies.