Associate/Associate Director Environmental Planning
Central London, North West, Flexible Home Working • Up To £75K + Significant Bens • Ref: JSM 1151
Posted 8th February 2024
Exciting Opportunity: Environmental Planning Specialist Wanted!
Are you an ambitious environmental planning specialist seeking a fresh challenge? Join a highly regarded planning consultancy with a dynamic team, working on diverse and rewarding projects.
Central London/Leeds (flexible working available)
· Independently manage multiple environmental planning/EIA projects
· Mentor junior colleagues
· Attend project meetings and stakeholder consultations
· Prepare fee bids and tenders
· Contribute to business development activities
· Relevant degree and/or higher qualification
· Sound understanding of environmental legislation and policy
· Previous industry experience across various projects
· Excellent communication and project management skills
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively
Rewards & Benefits
· Highly competitive salary
· Unique and exciting benefits
· Training and progression opportunities
· Significant input into business growth and development
Don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity! Apply now or contact us for a discreet conversation to learn more about the firm and the role. Please contact Jeremy Money (firstname.lastname@example.org). However, if you have not received a response within with-in one working week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
This is one of a number of exciting positions currently available via JSM Associates. JSM offers an extensive range of jobs in the areas of Planning, CSR & Sustainability, Environmental Management, Remediation & Contaminated Land, EIA and Ecology, Geotechnics, Environmental Planning, Air Quality, Noise and Vibration Landscape.
Phone - 01934 312 155
Email - email@example.com
Website - www.jsm-associates.co.uk
Twitter - @JSMAssociates
Apply for this role
Not keen on this role?
If the above role isn't for you, but you'd like to pursue other options, simply use the below links to register your CV with us for consideration, subscribe for job alerts or return to continue browsing other vacancies.