JSM work across the Environmental, Sustainability and Planning sectors in both the UK and overseas.
Our clients range from large multi-disciplinary consultants to independent SME’s as well as a range of corporate clients. We cover a range of disciplines across these sectors and are regularly working on roles in the following sectors:
- Environmental Impact Assessment - SEA, Environmental Appraisal, Environmental Planning
- Town Planning - Urban, Rural, Commercial, Retail, Leisure Energy & Heritage
- Transport Planning / Design - Mixed Use, Retail, Residential, Commercial and Energy Sectors.
- Contaminated land - Phase 1 and 2 Site Investigation, Risk Assessment, Hydrogeology, Remediation
- Sustainability – Sustainability Appraisal, BREEAM, CEEQUAL CSR, EMS
- Air Quality - Assessment and Modelling
- Ecology – Protected species, surveying and reporting, mitigation.
- Water Resources – Hydrology, Hydrogeology, Flood risk Assessment.
- Noise / Acoustics - Monitoring and Modelling
- Socio-Economic Impact Assessment - ESIA, ESHIA
- Energy – Carbon Management, Energy efficiency
- Renewables – Wind, Solar, Biomass, Tidal
Should you be looking for a new job or your next hire, please contact us to discuss your situation and we will be happy to advise you on the best option available
Our clients work in the following markets:
- Property – Residential and Commercial
- Infrastructure - Road, Rail and Drainage
- Aviation - Airport Expansion
- Flood and Coastal Defence
- Smart Technology and Energy Efficiency
"In the past 18 months JSM associates have undertaken a number of Director level assignments on behalf of WSP. These have been key hires for the business and have required an in-depth knowledge of the market and a highly tailored approach."
Operations Director, WSP