JSM work across the Environmental, Sustainability and Planning sectors in both the UK and overseas.
Our clients range from large multi-disciplinary consultants to independent SME’s as well as a range of corporate clients. We cover a range of disciplines across these sectors and are regularly working on roles in the following sectors:
- Environmental Impact Assessment – SEA, Environmental Appraisal, Environmental Planning
- Ecology – Protected Species, Surveying and Reporting, Mitigation
- Sustainability – Sustainability Appraisal, BREEAM, CEEQUAL CSR, EMS
- Renewables – Wind, Solar, Biomass, Tidal
- Energy – Carbon Management, Energy Efficiency
- Air Quality – Assessment and Modelling
- Noise/Acoustics – Monitoring and Modelling
- Contaminated Land – Phase 1 and 2 Site Investigation, Risk Assessment, Hydrogeology, Remediation
- Socio-Economic Impact Assessment – ESIA, ESHIA
- Town Planning – Urban, Rural, Commercial, Retail, Leisure Energy & Heritage
- Water Resources – Hydrology, Hydrogeology, Flood Risk Assessment
- Transport Planning/Design – Mixed Use, Retail, Residential, Commercial and Energy Sectors
Should you be looking for a new job or your next hire, please contact us to discuss your situation and we will be happy to advise you on the best option available.