Business Assurance Consultant – Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental
UK Wide • £40K - £50K + Bens • Ref: JSM 12125
Posted 16th September 2021
Building on my client’s continued growth and success, an exceptional opportunity for a Business Assurance Consultant QHSE to join their established team has arisen.
Reporting to the manager in the Business Assurance team, you will be responsible for implementing my client’s business assurance management systems, including Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental and Information Security. Under the leadership of the respective business assurance managers, you will help to apply, monitor and improve management systems, which support the business in achieving its objectives. This is an exciting opportunity to gain a broad experience of business risk management at a time of significant change and improvement in my client.
My clients Business Assurance function provides essential support and guidance to the business in Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental, Information Security and Enterprise Risk management, ensuring that risks are being managed effectively through the implementation of appropriate management systems and associated controls.
They need you to help establish how effectively their business controls are operating and be a problem solver to help instigate value-adding improvements when they are not. You’ll be joining a team of experts, keen to support you in a role that will offer great variety and exposure to all of the functions within business assurance.
Their people are at the very heart of what they do, they are the reason their clients work with them to solve some of their greatest challenges.
The Role Will Involve
· maintenance and administration of management systems to ensure ongoing compliance with a range of internationally recognised management systems standards, as well as client requirements
· monitoring the effectiveness of management systems through analysis of results and internal audit
· the co-ordination and support of audits undertaken on the business by third-parties, clients and other regulators
· provision of advice, guidance and support on management systems issues at all levels throughout the organisation, including the delivery of training, as appropriate
· liaising with other business functions and stakeholders to share good practice, optimise working methodologies and implement improvement projects
· supporting the business assurance managers with the day-to-day implementation of the management systems
Ideally You Will Have The Following
· demonstrable academic achievement in at least one relevant subject (eg Quality, Health & Safety, or Environmental management; Information Security, or Business Risk management etc)
· trained and experienced internal auditor in at least one relevant subject (Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental or Information Security management)
· good working knowledge of at least two of the following management systems standards:
· ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems);
· ISO 45001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems);
· ISO 14001 (Environmental Management Systems);
· ISO 27001 (Information Security Management Systems)
· business process improvement and risk management experience
· ability to communicate well; presentation skills
The role would require the candidate to travel to various UK offices on a regular basis.
Rewards & Benefits
My client offers a highly competitive salary along with a range of exciting benefits. This is an exceptional opportunity to join an ambitious business with significant growth plans ahead. My client offers a lot of training as well as great scope for progression and reward. You will have significant input in to the growth and development of the business.
Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position or similar roles and would like a discreet non-committal chat, please contact Jeremy Money (email@example.com). However, if you have not received a response within with-in one working week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
This is one of a number of exciting positions currently available via JSM Associates. JSM offers an extensive range of jobs in the areas of Planning, CSR & Sustainability, Environmental Management, Remediation & Contaminated Land, EIA and Ecology, Geotechnics, Environmental Planning, Air Quality, Noise and Vibration Landscape.
Phone - 01934 312 155
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - www.jsm-associates.co.uk
Twitter - @JSMAssociates
Apply for this role
Not keen on this role?
If the above role isn't for you, but you'd like to pursue other options, simply use the below links to register your CV with us for consideration, subscribe for job alerts or return to continue browsing other vacancies.