Senior EIA Consultants
Central London, North West, South East, South West • £33K - £40K + Bens • Ref: JSM 12055
Posted 25th March 2021
My client is a multi-disciplinary environmental and engineering consultancy, operating across the UK with a strong profile in the infrastructure and environmental markets. My client is looking to appoint 2 Senior EIA Consultants to join their growing team.
They have an exceptional opportunity offering the successful candidate the chance to join an award-winning consultancy, who offer a friendly and dynamic work culture, along with an exciting and challenging career path.
My client is a highly regarded professional services firm, offering integrated solutions across many disciplines on high profile projects in the UK. Their sizeable EIA team provide expert services to a range of sectors/markets and have a reputation for excellence and quality.
London, Redhill, Bristol or Manchester
· Day-to-day EIA project management and coordination, primarily for large-scale urban development projects
· Acting as lead author and editor of environmental statements
· Attending meetings with clients, design teams, local authorities and statutory and non-statutory consultees
· Managing project budgets for internal and external teams, including invoicing
· Assisting with preparing fee proposals
Ideally You Will Have The Following
· Educated to at least degree level in environmental science or a related subject
· Ideally five plus years’ consultancy experience
· Demonstrable track record in managing and delivering proportionate EIA on complex sites in the UK
· Membership of a relevant professional body, such as IEMA
· Detailed knowledge of the EIA process and UK EIA Regulations, as well as the planning system
· A keen eye for detail
· Excellent report writing and verbal communication skills
· Strong commercial awareness
Rewards & Benefits
My client offers a highly competitive salary along with a range of exciting benefits. This is an exceptional opportunity to join an ambitious business with significant growth plans ahead. My client offers a lot of training as well as great scope for progression and reward. You will have significant input in to the growth and development of the business.
Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position or similar roles currently and would like a discreet non-committal chat, please contact Jeremy Money (email@example.com). However, if you have not received a response within with-in one working week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
This is one of a number of exciting positions currently available via JSM Associates. JSM offers an extensive range of jobs in the areas of Planning, CSR & Sustainability, Environmental Management, Remediation & Contaminated Land, EIA and Ecology, Geotechnics, Environmental Planning, Air Quality, Noise and Vibration Landscape.
Phone - 01934 312 155
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - www.jsm-associates.co.uk
Twitter - @JSMAssociates
Apply for this role
Not keen on this role?
If the above role isn't for you, but you'd like to pursue other options, simply use the below links to register your CV with us for consideration, subscribe for job alerts or return to continue browsing other vacancies.