Low Carbon Solutions Lead
Bristol, Central London, Greater London, M4 Corridor, North West, Scotland, South East, South Wales, South West, Wales, West Midlands, UK Wide • £70K - £90K + Significant Bens Package & Bonus • Ref: JSM 12031
Posted 3rd February 2021
My client is looking for a Low Carbon Solutions Lead to play a key role within their Sustainability and Climate Department within the Environment & Health business unit. My client provides a range of services across multiple sectors including industrial, commercial and government. This is a highly supportive and collaborative team in a company which promotes and rewards initiative and teamwork.
My client is one of the world’s leading environmental and health consultancies developing innovative and sound solutions to reduce pollution and restore natural environments.
They are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial approach and sector-leading knowledge and technical experience to develop and lead the low carbon solutions service and develop strategies.
The role can be based anywhere from one of my client’s main offices – they have a very flexible approach to remote working.
Ideally You Will Have The Following
· In depth knowledge and demonstrable track record of the low carbon agenda
· Experience of measuring and forecasting carbon footprints and emissions and supply chain management
· Detailed knowledge and experience of working with or advising on carbon drivers and initiatives such as SBTI and CDP
· Ability to target set and prepare and communicate commercially effective proposals and tenders
· Effective project management skills
· Thorough understanding of key guidance such as the GHG Protocol, PAS 2080, ISO 50001 and of UK and international emissions factors and foot printing tools and methodologies
· Strong attention to detail to ensure accurate project delivery
· Willingness and ability to continuously improve yourself and your team
· Developing strategies and targets to reduce emissions at all levels
· Provide technical leadership of low carbon services in response to market demands
· Establish and grow the company’s low carbon services offering
· Develop marketing materials, tenders and proposals
· Attend relevant networking events and actively engage with key sectors and markets building on the company’s reputation as a recognised consultant in this sector
· Be the point of contact between the CST team and the wider business – regularly reporting on product and client development.
· Be constantly on top of changing market conditions and innovate and react to client opportunities
About This Opportunity
There are key deliverables over the first 24-36 months – to develop the company’s low carbon solutions offerings – develop tangible opportunities with new and existing clients – present at 2/3 events in year one – support the CST leadership team by defining the growth strategy.
My client is one of the top consultants working across the UK to deliver their passion for delivering innovative solutions across buildings, transport. Environmental & health consultancies. Their projects are challenging and inspiring and you will be working within a friendly, open and supportive environment.
Rewards & Benefits
Our client offers a highly competitive salary along with a range of exciting benefits. This is an exceptional opportunity to join an ambitious business with significant growth plans ahead. My client offers a lot of training as well as great scope for progression and reward. You will have significant input in to the growth and development of the business.
Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position or similar roles currently and would like a discreet non-committal chat, please contact Jeremy Money (firstname.lastname@example.org). However, if you have not received a response within with-in one working week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
This is one of a number of exciting positions currently available via JSM Associates. JSM offers an extensive range of jobs in the areas of Planning, CSR & Sustainability, Environmental Management, Remediation & Contaminated Land, EIA and Ecology, Geotechnics, Environmental Planning, Air Quality, Noise and Vibration Landscape.
Phone - 01934 312 155
Email - email@example.com
Website - www.jsm-associates.co.uk
Twitter - @JSMAssociates
Apply for this role
Not keen on this role?
If the above role isn't for you, but you'd like to pursue other options, simply use the below links to register your CV with us for consideration, subscribe for job alerts or return to continue browsing other vacancies.