ESG/Due Diligence Senior Consultant
Bristol, Central London, East Midlands, Greater London, M4 Corridor, North East, North West, Scotland, South East, South Wales, South West, UK Wide • £65K - £80K + Attractive Bonus & Bens • Ref: JSM 12030
Posted 2nd February 2021
My client is a successful, global company looking for an ESG Senior Consultant to join their busy Compliance, Strategy and Transactions department to help develop and deliver both ESG and EHS due diligence and strategic projects.
My client is one of the world’s leading environmental and health consultancies developing innovative and sound solutions to reduce pollution and restore natural environments.
They are looking for someone who is confident and proactive, with experience in mergers and acquisition consulting – you will be working predominantly in the private equity, financial, legal and industrial sectors.
A fantastic opportunity to further your career in the ESG space working for this leading due diligence consultancy.
The role can be based anywhere from one of my client’s main offices – they have a very flexible approach to remote working.
Ideally You Will Have The Following
· Advanced understanding and demonstrable track record of completing ESG and environmental due diligence assessments
· Fluent knowledge of key environmental UK and European regulations
· Great communication skills with the ability to engage confidently with senior clients and stakeholders
· Be numerically competent and the ability to use various IT packages with ease
· Ability to build strong and trusted working relationships with colleagues, clients project teams
· Be flexible and be able to work on your own initiative
· Be able to enterpret environmental, safety and ESG guidelines and policies and be able to assess their applicability
· Have a strong understanding of the UK legal framework of environmental liabilities – be able to put these into context and advise clients
· Deliver ESG and EHS due diligence projects
· Clearly summarise and deliver ESG related risks and opportunities
· Keep up to date with latest developments, regulations and standards in the ESG space including PRI, SASB or similar ESG standards, supply chain and labour/human rights assessments including other pertinent regulations such as CFP
· Represent or support others in representing ESG diligence and strategy services to stakeholders and contribute to market-facing initiatives
· Prepare effective technical proposals and take an active role in the development of ESG products
· Mentor and inspire junior colleagues
About This Opportunity
My client is one of the top consultants working across the UK to deliver their passion for delivering innovative solutions across buildings, transport. Environmental & health consultancies. Their projects are challenging and inspiring and you will be working within a friendly, open and supportive environment.
Rewards & Benefits
Our client offers a highly competitive salary along with a range of exciting benefits. This is an exceptional opportunity to join an ambitious business with significant growth plans ahead. My client offers a lot of training as well as great scope for progression and reward. You will have significant input in to the growth and development of the business.
Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position or similar roles currently and would like a discreet non-committal chat, please contact Jeremy Money (firstname.lastname@example.org). However, if you have not received a response within with-in one working week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
This is one of a number of exciting positions currently available via JSM Associates. JSM offers an extensive range of jobs in the areas of Planning, CSR & Sustainability, Environmental Management, Remediation & Contaminated Land, EIA and Ecology, Geotechnics, Environmental Planning, Air Quality, Noise and Vibration Landscape.
Phone - 01934 312 155
Email - email@example.com
Website - www.jsm-associates.co.uk
Twitter - @JSMAssociates
Apply for this role
Not keen on this role?
If the above role isn't for you, but you'd like to pursue other options, simply use the below links to register your CV with us for consideration, subscribe for job alerts or return to continue browsing other vacancies.