Acoustics Lead Consultant/Team Leader
Bristol, Central London, North East, North West, South Wales, West Midlands • Up To £65K + Significant Bens & Performance Related Bonus • Ref: JSM 11976
Posted 7th February 2020
Note: This role is currently on hold due to C19. The client is hoping to mive forward with this again in due course, once the situation becomes clearer.
By all means submit your cv and we will be in touch with an update ASAP.
JSM Associates have an excellent opportunity for an Acoustics specialist looking take a lead role and set up and grow their own acoustics team within a highly regarded independent multidisciplinary consultancy. The position can be based from any of my client’s key offices including London, Leeds, Nottingham, Manchester or Bristol.
My client, with a long track record in the industry, has enjoyed huge success as well as significant growth in recent years. Their reputation has enabled them to win significant market share and secure a diverse range of prestigious clients and projects, as well as attracting many highly regarded staff to join their ranks. They provide a fresh and vibrant culture as well as being able to offer huge scope for career progression and reward.
By providing high quality commercially focused acoustics consultancy, you will help my client to build manage and successfully deliver their portfolio of projects. This is a unique opportunity to establish your own team.
Flexible – London, Leeds, Nottingham, Manchester, Bristol
Capabilities & Qualifications
· An appropriate degree qualification
· Membership of the Institute of Acoustics
· A minimum of 8 years employment in environmental acoustics consultancy or other relevant work
· Demonstrate track record of developing and leading teams
· Willingness to take part in business development and work winning
· Excellent report writing skills including noise impact assessments and EIA chapters
· In-depth knowledge of the application of UK and other relevant noise legislation and best practice
· Have proven project management capability as well as team management and mentoring skills
· Evidence of building effective relationships with a number of important clients, offering advice and guidance in a prompt, commercially focussed and professional manner
· Be able to manage own workload, be proactive in managing projects and be able to delegate to and provide support to the acoustics team
· Be personable and a team player
· Have a full UK driving licence
· A competitive salary dependent on skills and experience
· Significant bonus
· 25 days holiday plus public holidays
· Staff support, mentoring and training
· Flexible and autonomous working
· Leadership opportunity
· Pension scheme, share option scheme and private medical insurance
The successful candidate will help to manage and successfully deliver projects of all scales, by providing high quality commercially focused acoustics consultancy services within budget and to deadline. The role will include the management of staff, client and stakeholder communication, noise impact assessment and advice, input to EIA and project development, networking and business development.
Apply for this role
Not keen on this role?
If the above role isn't for you, but you'd like to pursue other options, simply use the below links to register your CV with us for consideration, subscribe for job alerts or return to continue browsing other vacancies.