North East • Up To £26K + Bens • Ref: JSM 11959
Posted 16th December 2019
Excellent opportunity for an aspiring Environmental Consultant to join a leading firm with ambitious plans for growth ahead. My client is a well-known multinational/multidisciplinary environmental and engineering consultancy. They are offering a great opportunity for someone to join their team and be heavily involved in an exciting project within a major utility company. You will be responsible for undertaking a review of their assets and identifying sites for disposal or redevelopment.
The role will be well suited to an individual with either an earth science and/or land planning background, who is enthusiastic and keen to broaden their environmental consulting skills within a highly regarded organisation.
Ideally you will have had upwards of 1 years’ experience in a relevant role.
· Developing a process to ensure key stakeholders within the utility business are being proactively engaged with regards to land disposal.
· Communicate with stakeholders the process required and the actions necessary to facilitate site disposal.
· Providing leadership across the stakeholder teams to challenge and support a range of claims for retention and/ or disposal of land.
· Develop relationships with key stakeholders within the sign off process.
· Identify and coordinate the decommissioning of low risks/capital sites.
· Time management and coordination of site visits (as required).
· Identify opportunities to provide other consulting services that will add value to any land disposal (environmental surveys or similar).
· Act as a key contact between our client and the wider team, as required.
About My Client
My client is a global leading firm of consultants in Environmental Services and one of the top engineering consultancies in the NCE listings. They have been selected by key clients across the UK as a strategic consultancy provider.
Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position or similar roles currently and would like a discreet non-committal chat, please contact Jeremy Money (email@example.com). However, if you have not received a response within with-in one working week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
This is one of a number of exciting positions currently available via JSM Associates. JSM offers an extensive range of jobs in the areas of Planning, CSR & Sustainability, Environmental Management, Remediation & Contaminated Land, EIA and Ecology, Geotechnics, Environmental Planning, Air Quality, Noise and Vibration Landscape.
Phone - 01934 312 155
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - www.jsm-associates.co.uk
Twitter - @JSMAssociates
Apply for this role
Not keen on this role?
If the above role isn't for you, but you'd like to pursue other options, simply use the below links to register your CV with us for consideration, subscribe for job alerts or return to continue browsing other vacancies.