Phase 2 Contaminated Land Consultant - London
Central London • £25K - £35K + Significant Bens • Ref: JSM 11945
Posted 12th December 2019
Note: This role is currently on hold due to C19. The client is hoping to mive forward with this again in due course, once the situation becomes clearer.
By all means submit your cv and we will be in touch with an update ASAP.
Are you an ambitious Contaminated Land Specialist looking for a new and exciting challenge outside mainstream consultancy? Would you like to work for a leading property advisor servicing prestigious clients across the UK and Europe?
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Contaminated Land Consultant with upwards of 1 years’ industry experience, who is hungry for a career enhancing challenge. You will be joining an in-house team of specialists within this global property consultancy. My client is an award-winning firm, globally highly respected within the commercial real estate sector.
This role would suit an aspiring Land Consultant who specialises in Contaminated Land/Due Diligence. You will be assessing environmental liabilities associated with property transactions. This is a challenging position that will stretch you professionally and offer great scope for fast tracking your career.
· Phase I Environmental Assessments
· Supporting Phase II Site Investigations, remediation oversight
· Groundwater and gas monitoring associated with property transactions
· Supporting the team in management of large complex projects
· Report writing
· Liaise with internal stakeholders
· Attending meetings and industry events
· You should have an appropriate degree, and preferably a masters
· You should have experience of Phase 1 and 2 Contaminated Land Assessments
· Should have at least 1 years’ relevant industry experience
· Have experience of working in a commercially focussed organisation
· Work well as part of team, whilst possessing initiative
· Should thrive when working in a fast paced, quick turnaround environment
This is a fantastic opportunity outside of the normal mainstream consultancy roles often available. It offers significant scope for progression and financial reward.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting position, please feel free to make contact for more information on this and other exciting opportunities we are working on.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position or similar roles currently and would like a discreet non-committal chat, please contact Jeremy Money (email@example.com). However, if you have not received a response within one working week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
This is one of a number of exciting positions currently available via JSM Associates. JSM offers an extensive range of jobs in the areas of Planning, CSR & Sustainability, Environmental Management, Remediation & Contaminated Land, EIA and Ecology, Geotechnics, Environmental Planning, Air Quality, Noise and Vibration Landscape.
Phone - 01934 312155
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - www.jsm-associates.co.uk
Twitter - @JSMAssociates
Apply for this role
Not keen on this role?
If the above role isn't for you, but you'd like to pursue other options, simply use the below links to register your CV with us for consideration, subscribe for job alerts or return to continue browsing other vacancies.