Consultant Air Quality Specialist
Central London, North West • Up To £28K + Car Allowance (or Car & Significant Bens) • Ref: JSM 11943
Posted 21st October 2019
Would you like to work at the forefront of Air Quality consulting and policy? This fantastic opportunity offers you the chance work on a diverse range of high-profile projects not only in the UK, but also internationally.
My client is a highly regarded multinational consultancy with an outstanding track record in delivering exceptional and industry-leading air quality consulting advice to a range of high-profile clients, both in the private and public sector, here in the UK and also internationally.
My client provides high quality and pioneering assessment work as well as undertaking policy and strategy work for local and central Government. They enjoy a fantastic reputation for their expertise and employ many leading experts within the discipline. They have an enviable and diverse client base which will ensure a rich variety of projects for you to be involved in.
The work will involve significant dispersion modelling, air quality and odour impact assessments, permitting applications and environmental management programs.
My client is an award-winning employer who offers a relaxed and enjoyable working environment, within modern office space. They have flexible attitude to working arrangements and fully support a positive work-life balance. The role comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and structured development programme.
· Support the provision high quality technical consultancy to clients
· Conducting research
· Monitoring legislation
· Contribute to and manage the delivery of projects
· Undertaking modelling and producing detailed reports
· Support the Directors in the delivery of bids, tenders and marketing
· Undertake market analysis and identifying future industry challenges
· Ideally you will have upwards of one year’s industry experience, alternatively a year in industry
· A thorough understanding of air quality legislation, policy and guidance
· Good analytical and report writing skills
· Proficiency in the application of air emissions databases and dispersion models for industrial and/or transport sources (e.g. ADMS, ADMS Roads, AERMOD)
· Keen and ambitious to develop your career further and take on additional responsibility
· A degree in a relevant scientific discipline, and preferably a Masters
· Proven experience within the UK air quality sector,
· Working towards membership of the Institute of Air Quality Management (IAQM), or equivalent
Benefits of this Role/Employer
· Working at the forefront of the industry alongside leading air-quality professionals
· Gain significant responsibility compared to your current role
· Huge variety of work, both public and private sector
· Significant career progression
· Policy as well as development led work
· Repeatedly voted a top employer in surveys
My client offers a highly competitive salary along with a range of exciting benefits. This is an exceptional opportunity to join an ambitious business with significant growth plans ahead. My client offers a lot of training as well as great scope for progression and reward. You will be a key member of the growing team. Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position or similar roles currently and would like a discreet non-committal chat, please contact Jeremy Money (email@example.com). However, if you have not received a response within with-in one working week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
This is one of a number of exciting positions currently available via JSM Associates. JSM offers an extensive range of jobs in the areas of Planning, CSR & Sustainability, Environmental Management, Remediation & Contaminated Land, EIA and Ecology, Geotechnics, Environmental Planning, Air Quality, Noise and Vibration Landscape.
Phone - 01934 312 155
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - www.jsm-associates.co.uk
Twitter - @JSMAssociates
Apply for this role
Not keen on this role?
If the above role isn't for you, but you'd like to pursue other options, simply use the below links to register your CV with us for consideration, subscribe for job alerts or return to continue browsing other vacancies.