Biodiversity Programme Manager
East Anglia, Flexible Home Working • £32K to £38K + Excellent Bens DofE • Ref: JSM 1136
Posted 13th November 2023
My client is one of the world's largest nature conservation partnerships, they are seeking a dynamic IBAT Programme Officer to join their team. This role operates at the intersection of business and biodiversity, addressing the global challenge of biodiversity loss.
Cambridge – Flexible Working Available
Responsibilities & Tasks
· Empower decision-makers in global companies to integrate authoritative biodiversity into operational processes.
· Represent IBAT to industry and conservation communities, being the public face of the IBAT Alliance.
· Contribute to IBAT's business development, user support, and marketing and communications.
· Collaborate with experts and stakeholders to ensure IBAT remains the world’s most authoritative biodiversity tool.
· Engage with businesses and financial institutions to expand IBAT to more organizations.
· Support existing IBAT users, providing training and assistance to incorporate biodiversity into decision-making.
· Work within a multi-disciplinary team to generate innovative ideas and enhance IBAT's offerings.
Ideally You Will Have The Following
· Robust understanding of biodiversity and conservation principles.
· Degree in a field related to biodiversity, environmental sustainability, economics, or international business.
· Experience in business and biodiversity, a commercial environment, or in the finance sector.
· Excellent communication skills with a passion for addressing the biodiversity crisis.
About this Opportunity
· Hybrid model of on-site and remote work for a flexible work-life balance.
· Opportunity to work in an award-winning building, a hub for the Cambridge-based conservation community.
· Generous pension scheme (up to 12% company contribution).
· Annual leave starting at 25 days, increasing annually up to 28 days.
· Full access to LinkedIn Learning with over 13,000 high-quality, on-demand courses.
· Cycle to work scheme and Employee Assistance Programme.
My client values diversity and encourages applications from all sections of the community. They are committed to building an inclusive and supportive culture where everyone can succeed on merit.
Rewards & Benefits
Our client offers a highly competitive salary along with a range of exciting benefits. This is an exceptional opportunity to join an ambitious business with significant growth plans ahead. My client offers a lot of training as well as great scope for progression and reward. You will have significant input in to the growth and development of the business.
Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position or similar roles and would like a discreet non-committal chat, please contact Jeremy Money (firstname.lastname@example.org). However, if you have not received a response within with-in one working week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
This is one of a number of exciting positions currently available via JSM Associates. JSM offers an extensive range of jobs in the areas of Environmental and Sustainability, including ESG, EIA and Ecology, Contaminated Land, Environmental Planning, Air Quality and Noise.
Phone - 01934 312155
Email - email@example.com
Website - www.jsm-associates.co.uk
Twitter - @JSMAssociates
Apply for this role
Not keen on this role?
If the above role isn't for you, but you'd like to pursue other options, simply use the below links to register your CV with us for consideration, subscribe for job alerts or return to continue browsing other vacancies.