Associate Due Diligence Consultant
North East, North West, Flexible Home Working • £45K – £60K + Significant Bens inc Car allowance, Bonus & Private Medical Cover • Ref: JSM 1019
Posted 16th May 2022
Leading international, independent real estate consultancy is seeking an experienced Contaminated Land Due Diligence specialist to play a key role in their growing team. Due to continued growth, my client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Associate to join their Environment team.
My client pride themselves on their highly employee focussed culture, along with a rich diversity of projects and collaborative working.
This exceptional opportunity will make a significant contribution to the day to day running of the business and takes on a strong project management role. It involves responsibility for delivering high quality work, generating new business streams, managing client accounts and supporting the development and growth of the team. The role includes a diverse range of environmental consultancy services across all types of sites and business, independently working on a variety of simple and complex projects simultaneously.
Manchester or Leeds (other locations considered)
NB significant flexible working available
Responsibilities & Tasks
· Undertaking core Environmental Consultancy services to colleagues and clients. This includes:
o Providing fee proposals
o Client correspondence
o Production of high-quality reports and advice on a wide range of environmental issues
o Generating new ideas and innovative solutions to client problems
o Delegation of work to other team members
o QA review of reports and correspondence
o Adherence to Health & Safety procedures
o Continued professional development
o Respecting Company Values
· Project management role for a variety of projects.
· Delivering individual targets and KPIs.
· Managing and developing key client relationships.
· Generating new business.
· Managing junior members of the team, including training and mentoring.
Ideally You Will Have The Following
· Degree or Master’s Degree in a relevant subject (such as Environmental Science, Chemistry, Biology, Geology, Geography).
· Minimum of 6 year’s environmental consultancy experience.
· Excellent technical knowledge and all-round consultancy experience with demonstrable expertise in one or more specialist areas (e.g. compliance auditing, site investigation, quantitative risk assessment etc.).
· Experience of delivering environmental consultancy services to a variety of client groups.
· Ability to present confidently at Director/Board level.
· Ability to supervise and manage sub-contractors and sub-consultants.
· Experience of managing a team and/or developing junior staff.
· Strong leadership and people management skills.
· Enthusiastic proactive and self-motivated.
· Strong communication, numerical and report writing skills.
· Excellent time management and general organisation/project management skills.
· Flexible and have the ability to work under pressure.
· Proven commitment to continued professional development.
· Clean driving licence.
· Must be well presented and have excellent communications skills.
About this Opportunity
My client is a leading international, independent real estate consultancy. They work with owners, occupiers, developers and funders, across both private and public sectors, to help them get more out of their real estate, at every stage of the property life cycle.
They are a multi-skilled team of surveyors, engineers, technical specialists, consultants and project managers operating across the UK, Ireland, Germany, Spain and The Netherlands. My client has a unique way of working and believe that people do things better by doing them together, aiming to do the right thing, be clear, transparent and find some fun along the way.
Rewards & Benefits
My client offers a highly competitive salary along with a range of exciting benefits.
· Car Allowance
· Significant performance related bonus
· Life assurance and private medical insurance.
· Season ticket loan.
· 5% Employer pension contribution.
· 25 days of holiday and an extra day off on your birthday.
· Cycle to work scheme, retail vouchers, gym discounts and more.
· Happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
· EV car scheme.
· Longevity awards.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an ambitious business with significant growth plans ahead. My client offers a lot of training as well as great scope for progression and reward. You will have significant input into the growth and development of the business.
Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position or similar roles and would like a discreet non-committal chat, please contact Jeremy Money (email@example.com). However, if you have not received a response within with-in one working week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
This is one of a number of exciting positions currently available via JSM Associates. JSM offers an extensive range of jobs in the areas of Planning, CSR & Sustainability, Environmental Management, Remediation & Contaminated Land, EIA and Ecology, Geotechnics, Environmental Planning, Air Quality, Noise and Vibration Landscape.
Phone - 01934 312 155
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - www.jsm-associates.co.uk
Twitter - @JSMAssociates
Apply for this role
Not keen on this role?
If the above role isn't for you, but you'd like to pursue other options, simply use the below links to register your CV with us for consideration, subscribe for job alerts or return to continue browsing other vacancies.