Senior Ecologist (12 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Bristol, South West, West Midlands • £33K - £40K + Standard Bens • Ref: JSM 11991
Posted 9th September 2020
2 x Senior Ecologist roles on a 12-month fixed term contract have become available within this prestigious multi-disciplinary consultancy client of mine. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a range of prestigious projects across the Southern half of the UK.
My client is seeking 2 experienced Ecologists at Senior Consultant grade to join their team working on a variety of infrastructure and commercial projects. Work will be varied, covering a broad range of ecology services. You will be providing ecological surveys and reporting, ecological mitigation design and other related tasks. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding team delivering on key projects. There is a strong chance of the role becoming fulltime in due course and to further develop a variety of skills and build a successful career within my client’s team.
Birmingham, Bristol, Chippenham, Exeter or Southampton
Key Work Areas
· Managing, coordinating and undertaking ecological surveys for a range of species
· Producing high quality reports
· Undertaking ecological mitigation design and delivery services ideally for protected species
· Liaising with ecological regulators and planning authorities
· Liaising with clients, partner organisations and sub-consultants concerning all areas relevant to our projects
· Delivering complex projects on time and to budget
The successful candidates shall be self-motivated, confident and affable with the desire to develop as an individual and build successful working relationships with colleagues and clients.
Ideally You Will Have The Following
· Member of Chartered Institute of Ecology and Environmental Management
· Protected species licence(s) would be advantageous
· Appropriate BSc or equivalent qualification
· MSc in a relevant environmental discipline (desirable but not essential)
· Full clean UK driving licence
Rewards & Benefits
My client offers a highly competitive salary along with a range of key benefits.
Even if you are even cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position or similar roles currently and would like a discreet non-committal chat, please contact Jeremy Money (email@example.com). However, if you have not received a response within with-in one working week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
This is one of a number of exciting positions currently available via JSM Associates. JSM offers an extensive range of jobs in the areas of Planning, CSR & Sustainability, Environmental Management, Remediation & Contaminated Land, EIA and Ecology, Geotechnics, Environmental Planning, Air Quality, Noise and Vibration Landscape.
Phone - 01934 312155
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - www.jsm-associates.co.uk
Twitter - @JSMAssociates
Apply for this role
Not keen on this role?
If the above role isn't for you, but you'd like to pursue other options, simply use the below links to register your CV with us for consideration, subscribe for job alerts or return to continue browsing other vacancies.