Principal/Associate Director EIA
Central London • To £65K + Significant Bens & Bonus • Ref: JSM 11975
Posted 3rd February 2020
Exciting opportunity for a proven environmental planning specialist to play a key role within the growth and development of their young team.
My client is a highly regarded independent multidisciplinary consultancy employing over 180 staff across three offices in the South-East. Their history spanning over 50 years, my client works extensively in the property rail and infrastructure sector, on a range of prestigious development projects in the UK and overseas. They have a fantastic culture which is very employee focused with a strong emphasis on staff well-being and professional fulfilment.
Due to significant success, the already established environmental team are expanding and require an experienced and dynamic specialist with a strong environmental planning background to take a key role within the team. Working closely with the Head of Environmental Planning, this position requires the individual to have a proven track record of delivering multiple projects as well as work winning. Together you will be delivering an exciting growth strategy for the team going forward.
Requirements of the Role
· Project management and delivery of multiple projects
· Financial and budgetary management
· Supporting the technical delivery of work including coordination and managing environmental assessments and statements
· Preparing bids and tenders
· Client interaction support and mentoring of junior staff
· Responsible for the introduction of new business to the team across vital planning and contaminated land
· Have a strong environmental planning background
· Highly organised
· Good understanding of contaminated land assessment and investigation
· Proven work winner/net worker
· Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· 10+ years proven industry experience
· Able to manage subconsultants
· Highly commercial including financial performance
Rewards & Benefits
· 30 days holiday
· Flexible working
· Significant investment in staff well-being
· Enhance maternity and paternity pay
· Season-ticket loans
· Life assurance 4 x salary
· Professional membership
· Discretionary bonus
· 5% pension
Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position or similar roles currently and would like a discreet non-committal chat, please contact Jeremy Money (email@example.com). However, if you have not received a response within with-in one working week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
This is one of a number of exciting positions currently available via JSM Associates. JSM offers an extensive range of jobs in the areas of Planning, CSR & Sustainability, Environmental Management, Remediation & Contaminated Land, EIA and Ecology, Geotechnics, Environmental Planning, Air Quality, Noise and Vibration Landscape.
Phone - 01934 312 155
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - www.jsm-associates.co.uk
Twitter - @JSMAssociates
Apply for this role
Not keen on this role?
If the above role isn't for you, but you'd like to pursue other options, simply use the below links to register your CV with us for consideration, subscribe for job alerts or return to continue browsing other vacancies.