Senior Sustainability Consultant (Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability Assurance)
Central London • £38K - £48K + Car Allowance & Excellent Bens Package • Ref: JSM 11969
Posted 17th January 2020
Note: This role is currently on hold due to C19. The client is hoping to mive forward with this again in due course, once the situation becomes clearer.
By all means submit your cv and we will be in touch with an update ASAP.
Exciting opportunity within a leading global environmental and assurance consultancy.
I am looking for an ambitious Sustainability professional to join this Global consultancy in their established team based in London. Playing a key role within the Sustainability Group, you will be responsible for the provision of sustainability services to a suite of high-profile clients.
Capitalising on my client’s huge portfolio of existing clients as well as a wealth of internal resources at your disposal, you will have uncapped potential in building your career.
Working in close partnership with the Director of the team you will be responsible for a number of key clients and projects. You will be undertaking the delivery of research, assurance and verification assignments, as well as partaking in commercial initiatives, such as bid writing and development.
This exceptional role offers you the chance to join an influential team within a truly global leading organisation, working with some of the world’s biggest brands. All backed by a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and structured development programme from an award-winning employer.
Central London with some travel required.
The person will ideally be based in London. However, my client is willing to consider exceptional individuals located anywhere in the UK as long as they are willing to travel to London on a regular basis.
Responsibilities will Include
· Project delivery/management
· Project team management
· Provide technical guidance and mentoring to junior staff
· Undertake verification and assurance activities on projects
· Provision of high-quality technical advice to clients
· Identify and develop market opportunities/business planning
· Bid and tender writing
· Maintain a current knowledge of industry trends
· Regular client interaction face-to-face across the UK and occasionally overseas
· Highly commercial and entrepreneurial
· A degree in a relevant subject
· Membership of a professional body (e.g. IEMA)
· Sustainability consulting/advisory experience
· Experience in global sustainability and assurance standards and guidelines
· Strong analytical and report writing skills
· Excellent communicator and presenter
· Keen attention to detail, coupled with strong organisational skills
About my Client
My client is a leading brand who employee a significant number of staff across 140 locations worldwide, they can offer:
· Structured development programmes to help you fulfil your potential, including face-to-face and e-learning programmes
· The opportunity to contribute towards delivering excellence for high profile clients, including some of the world’s most recognised brands
· A long list of awards recognitions, including Top Employer 7 years in a row and continued success in the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards
Rewards & Benefits
Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and car allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements.
Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position or similar roles currently and would like a discreet non-committal chat, please contact Jeremy Money (email@example.com). However, if you have not received a response within with-in one working week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
This is one of a number of exciting positions currently available via JSM Associates. JSM offers an extensive range of jobs in the areas of Planning, CSR & Sustainability, Environmental Management, Remediation & Contaminated Land, EIA and Ecology, Geotechnics, Environmental Planning, Air Quality, Noise and Vibration Landscape.
Phone - 01934 312 155
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - www.jsm-associates.co.uk
Twitter - @JSMAssociates
Apply for this role
Not keen on this role?
If the above role isn't for you, but you'd like to pursue other options, simply use the below links to register your CV with us for consideration, subscribe for job alerts or return to continue browsing other vacancies.