Senior Environmental Consultant EIA
North West • £35K - £45K + Excellent Range of Bens • Ref: JSM 11874
Posted 8th February 2019
Do you want to work at the forefront of the industry?
One of the most sought-after consultancy firms in the UK and internationally requires an EIA specialist to join their established team. If you are a highly competent EIA professional, close to, or already operating at Senior Consultant level, then this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Why You Should Read On
· Leading market brand both in the UK and internationally
· Key position within an established team
· Collaborative working culture
· Working alongside many of the UK’s leading consultants
· Enviable client base across numerous sectors, enabling resilience/work security
· Leading salary and benefits package
· Superb workspace in a great location
· Plenty of office perks to encourage staff welfare
· Flexible working to suit your needs
· Significant investment in your training and development
· Significant scope for career progression to allow you to meet your full potential
The Role Will Include
· Coordinating or supporting the delivery of high-quality EIA for a variety of infrastructure projects
· Preparing Environmental Statements and other environmental reports
· Advising clients on the UK development planning systems
· Project managing multidisciplinary environmental teams
· Co-ordinating work of engineers and other environmental technical specialists
· Supporting business development and winning new work
· Mentoring junior staff
· Attending industry events
· Ideally 4+ years post-graduate consultancy experience
· Degree qualified in environmental science or other related field
· Ideally a post-graduate qualification of MSc or higher
· Current track record of working on environmental projects ideally in a consulting environment
· Solid EIA coordination project management experience
· Supporting business development and work winning, attending networking events etc
Rewards & Benefits
My client offers a highly competitive salary along with a range of exciting benefits. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a robust and enviable business with exciting plans ahead. My client offers a lot of training as well as great scope for progression and reward. You will have significant input in to the growth and development of the business.
Even if you are even cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position or similar roles currently and would like a discreet non-committal chat, please contact Jeremy Money (firstname.lastname@example.org). However, if you have not received a response within with-in one working week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
This is one of a number of exciting positions currently available via JSM Associates. JSM offers an extensive range of jobs in the areas of Planning, CSR & Sustainability, Environmental Management, Remediation & Contaminated Land, EIA and Ecology, Geotechnics, Environmental Planning, Air Quality, Noise and Vibration Landscape.
Phone - 01934 312 155
Email - email@example.com
Website - www.jsm-associates.co.uk
Twitter - @JSMAssociates
Apply for this role
Not keen on this role?
If the above role isn't for you, but you'd like to pursue other options, simply use the below links to register your CV with us for consideration, subscribe for job alerts or return to continue browsing other vacancies.