Environmental & Sustainability Consultant
South Wales • £24K to £30K Dependant on Experience + Bens • Ref: JSM 11872
Posted 5th February 2019
Excellent opportunity for a Sustainability specialist with a minimum of 1 year’s relevant post graduate experience to join a leading utility and energy management company.
My client is looking for someone to step in to a key role, managing a high-profile account for a blue-chip client of theirs.
The role offers a career enhancing move, with significant scope for learning and progression.
You will be supporting a key client improve their environmental performance and risk. The position will be Cardiff based, but will require regular travel nationwide.
Role Responsibilities Include
· ISO14001 EMS and ISO50001 EMS internal audits
· Developing policies, procedures and forms for client environmental management
· Guide and train client staff in the use of management system procedures
· Reviewing environmental data (e.g. energy, travel, waste) to evaluate client performance
· Research and keep up-to-date with the latest environmental developments, key legislation, guidance and standards
· Produce high-quality, client-focused environmental reports
· Provide strategic advice relating to environmental, carbon and utilities management
· Plan and develop projects in an independent manner with guidance from senior consulting colleagues
· Relevant degree and MSc (preferable)
· Minimum of one year’s relevant UK experience
· Strong communicator, able to present confidently at meetings
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Well organised including, attention to detail, project and time management
· Good analytical skills
· Auditing experience
About This Opportunity
My client has a reputation as a great place to work, both from a professional and social perspective. They have a highly vibrant and fun office culture.
Rewards & Benefits
Our client offers a highly competitive salary along with a range of exciting benefits. This is an exceptional opportunity to join an ambitious business with significant growth plans ahead. My client offers a lot of training as well as great scope for progression and reward. You will have significant input in to the growth and development of the business.
Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position or similar roles currently and would like a discreet non-committal chat, please contact Jeremy Money (email@example.com). However, if you have not received a response within with-in one working week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
This is one of a number of exciting positions currently available via JSM Associates. JSM offers an extensive range of jobs in the areas of Planning, CSR & Sustainability, Environmental Management, Remediation & Contaminated Land, EIA and Ecology, Geotechnics, Environmental Planning, Air Quality, Noise and Vibration Landscape.
Phone - 01934 312 155
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - www.jsm-associates.co.uk
Twitter - @JSMAssociates
Apply for this role
Not keen on this role?
If the above role isn't for you, but you'd like to pursue other options, simply use the below links to register your CV with us for consideration, subscribe for job alerts or return to continue browsing other vacancies.