Planner - Manchester
North West • £24K - £30K + Exceptional Bens & Package • Ref: JSM 11869
Posted 14th January 2019
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Planner with drive and ambition to take their career to the next level.
My client is looking for the very best in Planning, people whose ambition and expertise will help them go from strength to strength. In turn, my client will help you build an amazing career.
You will work alongside professionals who are recognised experts in their fields and help solve some of the most complex planning issues affecting business and government today.
The work is challenging, varied and fast paced. My client offers a highly rewarding career within great brand and superb culture
Highly Specked Central Manchester office.
· Ability to work effectively on a range of planning applications
· Good eye for detail
· Versatile and can do attitude
· Able to assist on all phases of the process
· Works well as part of a team and independently
· Able to provide planning consultancy advice to colleagues and clients
· Reporting to clients and colleagues and keeping in regular contact
· Attend regular project meetings and industry events
· Capable of dealing with instructions and clients
Capabilities & Qualifications
· MRTPI Qualified Town Planner
· Public and or Private sector experience considered
· Demonstrative planning experience ideally upwards of 3 years
· Strong understanding of local and national planning policy
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Rewards & Benefits
Our client offers a highly competitive salary along with a range of exciting benefits. This is an exceptional opportunity to join an ambitious business with significant growth plans ahead. My client offers a lot of training as well as great scope for rapid progression and reward.
You will have significant input in to the growth and development of the business.
Even if you are even cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.
Highly recommended for an exploratory chat.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position or similar roles currently and would like a discreet non-committal chat, please contact Jeremy Money (firstname.lastname@example.org). However, if you have not received a response within with-in one working week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
This is one of a number of exciting positions currently available via JSM Associates. JSM offers an extensive range of jobs in the areas of Planning, CSR & Sustainability, Environmental Management, Remediation & Contaminated Land, EIA and Ecology, Geotechnics, Environmental Planning, Air Quality, Noise and Vibration Landscape.
Phone - 01934 312 155
Email - email@example.com
Website - www.jsm-associates.co.uk
Twitter - @JSMAssociates
Apply for this role
Not keen on this role?
If the above role isn't for you, but you'd like to pursue other options, simply use the below links to register your CV with us for consideration, subscribe for job alerts or return to continue browsing other vacancies.