Freelance EIA Consultant, Contract until February 2019
West Midlands • Up to £350 / day • Ref: JSM 11773
Posted 1st October 2018
- Key HS2 Project role - Highly-regarded consultancy – Possible Extension
- Design Development – day to day team contact
- EIA Report Authoring – Vol 2 co-ordination
- Petition Management – Preparation and Response
- Resourcing. Attending Progress Meetings. Risk Register Input
3 days a week in Solihull - 2 days can be working from home
- 8 years’ solid EIA experience – preferably on major infrastructure projects
- Professional Accreditation
- Relevant degree
PLEASE GET IN TOUCH FOR MORE DETAILS
If you are interested in finding out more about this position or similar roles currently and would like a discreet non-committal chat, please contact Jeremy Money (firstname.lastname@example.org). However, if you have not received a response within one working week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
This is one of a number of exciting positions currently available via JSM Associates. JSM offers an extensive range of jobs in the areas of Planning, CSR & Sustainability, Environmental Management, Remediation & Contaminated Land, EIA and Ecology, Geotechnics, Environmental Planning, Air Quality, Noise and Vibration Landscape.
Phone - 01934 312155
Email - email@example.com
Website - www.jsm-associates.co.uk
Twitter - @JSMAssociates
Apply for this role
Not keen on this role?
If the above role isn't for you, but you'd like to pursue other options, simply use the below links to register your CV with us for consideration, subscribe for job alerts or return to continue browsing other vacancies.