Environmental and Sustainability Consultant - Cardiff
South Wales, Wales • £24K - £30K dependant on experience + bens • Ref: JSM 11639
Posted 8th January 2018
Excellent opportunity for a Sustainability specialist with a minimum of 1 year’s relevant post graduate experience to join a leading utility and energy management company.
My client is looking for someone to step in to a key role, managing a high-profile account for a blue-chip client of theirs.
The role offers a career enhancing move, with significant scope for learning and progression.
You will be supporting a key client improve their environmental performance and risk. The position will be Cardiff based but will require regular travel nationwide.
Role Responsibilities Include:
· ISO 14001 EMS and ISO 50001 EMS internal audits
· Developing policies, procedures and forms for client environmental management
· Guiding and training client staff in the use of management system procedures
· Reviewing environmental data (e.g. energy, travel, waste) to evaluate client performance
· Researching and keeping up-to-date with the latest environmental developments, key legislation, guidance and standards
· Producing high-quality, client-focused environmental reports
· Providing strategic advice relating to environmental, carbon and utilities management
· Planning and developing projects in an independent manner with guidance from senior consulting colleagues
· Relevant degree and MSc (preferable)
· Minimum of one year’s relevant UK experience
· Strong communicator, able to present confidently at meetings
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Well organised with good attention to detail, project and time management
· Good analytical skills
· Auditing experience
About this opportunity:
My client has a reputation as a great place to work, both from a professional and social perspective. They have a highly vibrant and fun office culture.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position or similar roles and would like a discreet non-committal chat, please contact Jeremy Money (email@example.com).
If you have applied for a role and have not received a response within one working week, please assume that your application has not been successful this time around. We may confidentially retain your details to inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising. We will always contact you prior to sending out your CV to ensure you are content that the opportunity would be a good move for you.
This is one of several exciting positions currently available via JSM Associates.
Phone – 01934 312155
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – http://www.jsm-associates.co.uk
Apply for this role
Not keen on this role?
If the above role isn't for you, but you'd like to pursue other options, simply use the below links to register your CV with us for consideration, subscribe for job alerts or return to continue browsing other vacancies.