Senior Manager – Sustainability & Regeneration
UK Wide, Flexible Home Working • Up to £65K • Ref: JSM 1013
Posted 4th May 2022
Exciting opportunity within one of the largest residential housing regeneration companies in the UK for a Sustainability and Regeneration Specialist.
My client has an ever-growing portfolio of rental properties across the UK (currently over 2000 homes). They are set for significant further growth. At the heart of their growth is their mission for creating sustainable/low energy housing for their tenants.
Due to their ambitious growth plans, they are seeking an experienced Sustainability and Regeneration Manager who will play a key role within the business being responsible for developing and implementing their sustainable and environmental ethos.
This pivotal role will report directly to the CEO, working collaboratively and innovatively with the Board of Directors to deliver the overall Group vision for sustainability and regeneration.
This hands-on role will include developing policies and procedures which are sustainable, environmentally friendly and cost effective while taking responsibility for the ECO (Energy Company Obligations) and grant funding needs across the Group.
Building and inspiring a dedicated team to achieve defined goals and objectives and working as part of our Senior Management team.
· Establishing framework contracts with various energy companies
· Implementing processes and systems across the business to deliver ECO credits for energy improvements
· Assessing all other retrofit funding options across the UK for retrofit energy measures
· Reducing carbon emissions and improving efficiencies
· Building and maintaining excellent relationships with external stakeholders including subcontractors, suppliers, and clients
· Producing insightful Management Information
· Carrying out BREEAM assessments, SKA assessments, low carbon, and net zero assessments
· Ensuring compliance with reporting requirements
Skills & Attributes
· Relevant experience of the ECO framework (Energy Company Obligations)
· A proven background in refurbishment /construction contract management
· Understanding of the residential retrofit market
· Ability to recruit, inspire and manage a team of direct reports
· Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders to manage transformational change
· Ability to work independently to achieve clearly defined goals
This role can be based anywhere in the UK, but regular travel to Doncaster will be required.
Rewards & Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity. It offers significant scope for progression and financial reward.
The role comes with a significant salary and benefits package including a generous 30 days’ holiday entitlement per year (plus 8 bank holidays).
Company pension scheme, private healthcare scheme, annual company bonus (employee share scheme) flexible working arrangements including hybrid working, staff social events, professional mentoring scheme, career related training and development opportunities.
Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting position, please feel free to make contact for more information on this and other exciting opportunities we are working on.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position or similar roles and would like a discreet non-committal chat, please contact Jeremy Money (email@example.com). However, if you have not received a response within with-in one working week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
This is one of a number of exciting positions currently available via JSM Associates. JSM offers an extensive range of jobs in the areas of Planning, CSR & Sustainability, Environmental Management, Remediation & Contaminated Land, EIA and Ecology, Geotechnics, Environmental Planning, Air Quality, Noise and Vibration Landscape.
Phone - 01934 312 155
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - www.jsm-associates.co.uk
Twitter - @JSMAssociates
Apply for this role
Not keen on this role?
If the above role isn't for you, but you'd like to pursue other options, simply use the below links to register your CV with us for consideration, subscribe for job alerts or return to continue browsing other vacancies.